We're a small, focused team with a big vision for getting people active outdoors and your role will make a contribution towards achieving that vision.
You'll join us because you share our passion for the outdoors and because you have a genuine desire to pursue a career in digital marketing.
If you would like to combine a career in digital marketing with a passion for the outdoors, #FreeYourself and join us on our mission to get more people active outdoors.
This is a great opportunity to get your career in digital marketing off to a solid start with the support of our current digital marketing team, one of whom started as an apprentice and has now been with us for over 2 years.
Your role will be to help manage website and social media content.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Copywriting – writing event, challenge and trip descriptions to support SEO
• Imagery - editing and uploading photos to the website
• Lead generation - writing short features to support lead generation on the website
• Communicating with clients to maximise the quality of content
• You should also be willing to get involved in events and activity days to help build client relationships and better understand the sector
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
• Enthusiasm for Digital Marketing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• High attention to detail with problem solving skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Also, having a full UK clean driving license is desired but not essential.
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
37 hours per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
Benefits of the role:
• 23 days holiday + public holidays - holiday increases with length of service
• Free events - get the entry fee for your personal challenge paid for
• Early finish Fridays - get the weekend started early with a 4pm finish every Friday
• You will be based at our fantastic new rural office in the Yorkshire countryside just 5 minutes away from the A1 near Boroughbridge - an easy commute from Leeds, York, Harrogate, Wetherby & Ripon
• No city-centre tower blocks, no traffic queues, free on-site parking, access to a 1,000+ acre estate, plenty of fresh air and a shower for cyclists and runners!
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.