Vital Parts ltd is a plastic and rubber component distributor with its head office based in Maidstone, Kent.
Employing a wealth of technical knowledge and experience, we are creating a reputation throughout the industry as the place to go whatever requirement you have. Our attention to detail and exemplary customer service has proved to be the defining characteristic when our customers come back time after time. Offering free samples and expert advice is all just part of the service and shows why: We Mould Around You.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our growing marketing team.
The role will be based in our Web & Social Media Department, dealing with updating and improving the company website and marketing channels.
An important part of the role will be taking on Amazon & eBay online stores and implementing changes accordingly, to optimize and increase sales from these platforms.
No prior knowledge is required as training will be provided. Along with this, the apprentice will work on the many upcoming marketing projects, which can include updating Social Media and pro-actively planning marketing campaigns.
The apprenticeship will last for 13 months and the apprentice will study towards their Web and Digital Marketing Level 3 qualification and be fully supported by both the employer and Training Academy.
Main role / duties:
- Managing, optimizing and updating Amazon/eBay stores based on action plans provided
- Update and amend company social media platforms and liaise with management to look at new ideas and ways to improve business and sales
- Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving business exposure and visibility
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
- Upload Pictures to website of new Products promoted by the company
- Keep all online presence such as website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. up to date
- Update improve company website
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Implement link building strategies
- Build and develop content
- Computer literate
- Someone with flair and could promote new ideas to market products and company
- Basic programming skills
- Customer service
- Willing to learn
- Wants to achieve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate and methodical
Desired qualification requirements:
- Excellent Math, English and ICT (grade C or above)
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
40hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£4 per hour / £160 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
Progression onto higher-level apprenticeship or full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.