Founded in 2000, Zing 365 provides bespoke, premium training solutions to the insurance, financial and legal services sectors.
Training includes personal development, leadership (incl. ILM), sales, technical and mandatory to meet regulatory compliance (training, assessment and qualification)
Delivery includes proprietary e-learning (c.20%), face-to-face instructor-led events (c.70%) and 1-2-1 coaching (c.10%)
Currently +1500 face-to-face training days and 350 e-learning courses have been provided to over 130 clients annually
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Assisting with the creation and migration of our new e-learning platform
- Creating digital courses and e-learning content
- Monitoring the platform and assisting with the helpdesk enquiries
- Developing a digital marketing plan/strategy to promote new e-learning platform and other services
- Responsibility for social media content and activity for the business
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Creative thinker
- Good IT skills and knowledge of social media
Not essential but a plus if you have:
- Good team player and ability to work in small team/small office
- Enthusiast and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work by themselves
Desired qualification requirements:
- English and Maths GCSE grade D or above (or equivalents)
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject (or equivalents)
Working week: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £15,015 per Annum
Why join us:
- Employee benefit cash plan
- The right candidate would have the opportunity join a growing team/business and there may be the possibility of a permanent role in the future.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.