Projects 4 Roofing are East Anglia's leading roofing and roofline specialists, with an unrivalled reputation for providing a professional and reliable service.
- Social Media
- E-mail marketing
- Graphic design
- Google Analytics
- Web Design
- Strong verbal communication
- Excellent writing ability
- Experience using multiple social media platforms
- Basic IT skills
- Familiar with creative software such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Positive mind-set
- Able to work as part of a team, but also able to use your own initiative
- Highly organised, with a sharp eye for attention to detail.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship you must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C or 9-4) including English and Maths.
£10,000 per annum, increasing to £13,000 after 3 month probation.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to join the business permanently or continue your apprenticeship to a more advanced qualification.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.