A truly exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading Yorkshire sports brand for an enthusiastic and passionate sports fanatic. Macron is a rapidly growing global team wear brand that are looking to continue their year on year growth and are looking to do so by hiring a Digital Marketing apprentice. This is a truly great opportunity for a passionate sports fan to join a small but forward thinking team as they look to expand their reach within the UK. Macron have ambitious plans over the next couple of years and believe that the chosen Digital Marketer will become an integral part in the success of these plans.
The main responsibility of the Digital Marketer will be to manage the development of the brands social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Composing and executing targeted email campaigns through electronic mailshots.
- Maintaining and updating the company website including customer club shops and digital promotions leading to increased online sales.
- Creating engaging content through the use of Adobe Photoshop.
- Reporting back on web traffic and the reach of social media posts through Google Analytics.
In order to be successful within the role, the chosen applicant must have a real passion for digital marketing and social media. If you are a creative individual who enjoys creating and posting content through various social media platforms then this is the perfect role to showcase your skills. This role will also suit an individual who takes a keen interest in sports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A creative mindset.
- A knowledge of how to use various social media outlets.
- An aptitude for technology.
- Ability to work and interact as part of a team whilst being able to use your own initiative.
- Ambitious and career driven mindset.
- A graphic design background or a passion for graphic design.
- A knowledge of, or experience of using Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office
- A knowledge of, or experience of using TweetDeck, HootSuite, MailChimp or similar alternatives.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and growing a social media account.
- Strong photography skills.
- Driving licence.
5 GCSE's A*-C Grade including Maths and English
Working week: Monday - Thursday 08:30am - 17:00pm. Friday 08:30am - 14:00pm
Salary: £8,092 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.