Working for Simpill part of the Aspire Care Group who provides residential care and independent living support for individuals with a variety of conditions. You will be managing all things digital on behalf of Simpill - Simpill is about making people's lives easier. We don't just deliver meds - we bring support, care, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency.
We are looking for creative and passionate people with an eye for detail. Digital Marketing skills are in higher demand than ever before and this opportunity opens up massive possibilities for you and employers. From sound boarding your ideas with colleagues to seeing your vision realised in successful campaigns, a Digital Marketing apprenticeship gives you the relevant skills to be an effective marketing professional and earn a competitive salary at the same time.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Planning and executing marketing strategies.
- Ensuring product descriptions are correct and effective
- Monitor customer reviews, on platforms such as feefo / trust pilot
- Monitor competitor pricing and reviews
- Working in a team; developing new ideas and marketing tactics.
- Unleashing the power of social using YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and more.
- Utilising email marketing platforms.
- Understanding the impact marketing has on business.
- Working with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
We’re looking for someone who is able to spot trends, think up ideas and likes a fast paced working environment. You’ll be a great communicator, collaborator, love digital and have a passion for communication. We don’t need you to be the finished article, after all that’s what an apprenticeship is all about- growth and learning.
Desired qualification requirements:
Must have 6 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grades including Maths and English grade D/3 or Equivalent)
Working week: 9.00am - 17.30pm
Salary: £8,092 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.