Green are a customer based energy supplier located in central Newcastle who wants to modernise the energy market and integrate advanced technologies to change the way customers view and manage their energy. Green Supplier are committed to being green with 100% of the electricity they supply being clean renewable sources from within the UK.
For more information about Green Suppliers, please visit: https://green.energy/terms
Location: Newcastle City Centre,
We focus on three main things customer service, sustainability and technology.
As a marketing apprentice you will be involved in all aspects of Marketing. You will be an excellent team player and communicator.
Roles & responsibilities (will include, but not limited to):
- Create Content in line with marketing strategy and plan
- Help Manage all social media platforms
- Take part in building, optimising and scaling marketing campaigns
- Plan and aid in development of new strategies and techniques
- Report on key metrics on monthly basis
- Assist the team and provide administrative support
Desired skills and qualities:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise and be efficient in your work
- Strong Social media knowledge
- Work independently and take responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Monday – Friday, 9am till 5pm / 37.5hrs per week.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Friday- Project work of your choice to increase your knowledge.
- Choice of computer when starting
- Uniform provided
- A pension plan with employer contributions
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.