Digital Marketing Apprentice
Attallstory are a digital marketing company that many different organisations use to outsource their marketing. The company offers clients marketing strategies via social media, website development, videography production, video editing, and photography, to name but a few.
Your role will be to assist with the implementation of integrated inbound marketing campaigns across a number of platforms for a number of client accounts.
You will learn about efficient day-to-day management of client accounts including carrying out some ‘hands on’ elements such as:
- Content creation optimisation
- Copy writing
- Account management
- Maximising out
- Put on other support services we offer
- Good with numbers and arithmetic
- Methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written & spoken English
- Some knowledge of paid search and general marketing objectives
- Good commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising products would be beneficial
- Creative mind in design and copy writing, what content and copy works best with each customers business
- Good computer skills
- Video editing skills a bonus but not a must
- Adobe creative suite skills a bonus but not a must
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
- Organised and ethical
- Great telephone and interpersonal manner
5 A-C's including English and Maths.
Possibility of becoming a full time ember of staff at Atallstory.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.