Strategic Web Success Ltd specialises in Reputation Marketing, Digital Ads, Social Media Management and Video Marketing. We help our clients in the hospitality, financial, professional services, property and technology sectors enhance their corporate brands, communications and reputation.
We provide innovative and cutting-edge solutions through an open and honest culture, forging strong relationships with both our clients and our employees.
As an expanding business with an office in Harrow, London, we want people who are passionate about digital marketing and communications and will contribute to the successful growth of our company going forward.
We are particularly interested in candidates who are seeking a long term career growth with a fast-growing dynamic and exciting organisation to work with.
As a Strategic Web Success Ltd Apprentice, you will develop an understanding of how a reputation marketing agency works while gaining valuable practical skills.
We are based in the heart of Harrow, right opposite Headstone Manor park, which is a heritage site. A short walk from both North Harrow Station and Headstone Lane Station. Free off-street parking is available outside the office.
With a great office and kitchen area for group gatherings, in which our Strategic Web Success Ltd team plan various events throughout the year, we are keen for apprentices to join the team & bring their ideas to the table.
We are a close-knit team who are committed to training young people and providing them with sufficient skills within a creative environment to enhance their career.
So if you are looking for a step into the business, a possible permanent role and great contacts within the industry, Strategic Web Success Ltd is the place for you!
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing project management skills to use our project management system, Clickup.
• Designing Banners and videos using our software tools after training
• Assisting in digital marketing strategies for clients in conjunction with account managers.
• Effectively planning, organising and prioritising your workload to ensure you meet deadlines and objectives for both work activities and work for your apprenticeship.
• Taking responsibility for your own learning and professional development guided by SWS team.
• Working toward activity plans and ensuring that all client objectives and deadlines are clearly understood
• Developing relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
• Communicating with supervisors/mentors to ensure they are aware of work in progress and are briefed when any problems arise
• Working with the team to achieve goals and promote a motivated work environment
• Supporting internal & external communications activities
• Managing general admin tasks/paperwork
• Any other tasks related to supporting clients as required