PoundToy is the UK's fastest growing online toy store, where you can purchase high quality, branded character toys & games for children of all ages at prices that cannot be beaten.
Founded in 2016, PoundToy is a family operated business.
Our mission is to deliver safe, affordable and quality products which are responsibly sourced and complement childhood through fun, learning and exploration.
Our online shop has an amazing and extensive range of cheap toys & games at incredible prices. Whether you are looking for a toy for your child, a present for a birthday or Christmas, novelty gifts or party bag fillers, you can find it at PoundToy.
- Assisting with digital marketing, customer service and supporting our merchandising and buying teams
- Uploading new products to the website, creating product content for optimum conversion
- Updating Social Media platforms
- Creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok
- Assisting in filming video content
- SEO/PPC Marketing
- Support the eCommerce team with daily site maintenance
- Support and work alongside our merchandising/buying/fulfilment teams
- Assist in managing customer queries by phone, live chat & email
- Reporting all digital marketing activities & results
- Creating content for both on-site and off-site marketing campaigns
Desired skills, qualities and experiences:
- Any previous experience within eCommerce would be an advantage, but is not essential as full training will be given
- Social media knowledge
- Passion and drive to learn and progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and proactive with a can-do attitude
- Good MS Office Knowledge (Word, Outlook & Excel)
- Confident, warm and friendly telephone manner
- Commercially astute
- Excited to begin a career in Digital Marketing
- We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's (grade C and above), including Maths & English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.