Apply4U is now bigger than ever and still continues to grow. The platform supports over 360,000 active daily users, over 20,000 new registrations a month and over a Million searchable profiles.
Our platform supports users looking for work, looking to recruit and those that just wish to network and excel in their careers.
Along with our community of Verified / Pre-Screened Professionals, smart Humatec technology and our expert team we’ve given the recruitment and job search industry a platform for everyone’s success.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with social media
- Providing general administrative support for the wider team
- Requirement and Attributes
- Market research
- Content writing
- Customer service (online / over the phone)
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to take own initiative
- Customer service
- Marketing platforms experience (Hootsuite, Zoho, Google ads, etc.)
- Social Media platform experience
- Good attention to detail
- Excel, PowerPoint, word, & Microsoft project skills
- Marketing sense and passion
- Ability to ask questions when unsure of anything
A minimum of 5 A-C grade GCSE’s, including English and Maths.
A word from the Marketing Manager:
“I can guarantee career progression for anyone who does the job right and shows results. We need someone who will add value to the company, you will be more than an apprentice, you will be a vital member of the company brand.”
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.