Sweets in the City is a Watford based confectionary gifting company. We provide Innovative sweet solutions to UK businesses, from small start-ups to large blue chip organisations, offering a point of difference in a market saturated by a 'Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe' style.
We invent beautifully designed, hand-packed products that set the trend in sweet gifting. We have just launched a range of premium Vegan products that are currently listed in Waitrose, Selfridges, Holland & Barrett and Harvey Nichols stores.
Established by Sarah Lynn, the Winner of BBC TV show The Apprentice in 2017, the company is jointly owned by Lord Sugar.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of Lord Sugar’s growing Apprentice Winning businesses, adding real value to a small team and taking on fun and key responsibilities around website development and content, social media platforms (existing and new), SEO, email marketing and data management/analytics.
- Creating brand building website content and ideas, working with the team to copywrite and update information about new products, events, offers competitions and press
- Developing marketing materials and planning events, sampling, online promotion and customer lists for targeting and content
- Photography, creating mini sets and scenes for themed product, using apps like Snapseed to edit images and create high impact shots for digital use across the website and social media platforms
- All general admin tasks relating to sales, marketing and digital activity, attending meetings and shows with senior team members to blog/post/update stories
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Hard working
- Genuine passion/desire for Digital Marketing
- Use your own Initiative
A minimum of 5 grade A-C GCSE’s, including English and Maths.
Possibility to gain full time employment at the end of the apprenticeship programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.