Trade Interchange, founded in 2000, is a successful and proudly Teesside-based software house. We work with and support a number of international clients, including leading brands such as Whitbread, Morrisons, Costa, Sodexo, Dominos, TGI Friday’s and Pizza Hut amongst others, with our innovative software solutions.
Our software development team in Teesside has developed a suite of cloud-based web applications that our established clients are using very successfully across Europe, Australia, Asia, and as of recently, the USA. Trade Interchange is growing at a quick rate (we’ve doubled in size in the past few years), and we aim to continue that trend.
In order to do this, we’re expanding our development team to work alongside our implementation and customer support teams in our Teesside office.
This is a rare opportunity to combine the thrills and spills of a start-up culture with the security that comes from an established 20-year old business.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will form an integral part of the Marketing Team at Trade Interchange’s Headquarters in Teesside.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across the full range of the marketing spectrum in a forward-thinking organisation. The candidate will benefit from mentor-led training and the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge gained throughout the apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- To develop and maintain ongoing media presence for example, YouTube, Blogs, email marketing, social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter and professional network sites such as LinkedIn and Procurious as required by Trade Interchange
- Create content and update Trade Interchange’s website and develop the website including search engine optimisation in line with the marketing strategy
- Update and develop apps for marketing communications on digital platforms
- To contribute to the identification of digital marketing opportunities, the production of digital marketing plans and the execution of the plan
- Lead the promotion of Trade Interchange led and externally led webinars
- Manage the attendance and communications before and after webinars
- Create and manage the product update communications to existing clients
- Run monthly marketing and sales reports
- Support the team in co-ordination of marketing campaigns, including inputting into agency briefs, checking schedules, reviewing and proofing of artwork
- Monitor marketing campaigns, including checking of advert placement, maintaining records of published advertising, changes in awareness status
- Assist with research to aid the production of overall marketing strategies and supporting plans
- Attend internal and external meetings and events where appropriate.
In addition to the above duties the role will involve administrative tasks related to marketing within a business environment.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday
Salary: £8,092 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.