Cheerfy is the new way restaurants sell post-Covid. We are a SaaS platform offering CRM, Online Ordering, Loyalty and Automated Marketing to the restaurant sector. We are a remote-first organization, where each member enjoys a high level of autonomy and trust, and shares a passion for building great products.
You will join a team of technologists driven by curiosity and excitement.
We believe in keeping things (smartly) simple, acting with (confident) humility, striving for (pragmatical) excellence, and staying focused (while keeping perspective).
Makers and shakers who can dive deep, but also hands-on to provide quick fixes.
If you share our values, let’s bring Cheerfy to the next level!
Cheerfy is looking for a full-time digital marketing apprentice, passionate about writing content and story-telling, to support its customer success and customer retention activities within the hospitality industry in UK and Spain.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, international team environment, and home-based in the UK (ideally around London) with ability to travel locally.
- You will support key hospitality accounts in their use of the Cheerfy platform
- You’ll be responsible for creating written content for automated digital campaigns on Cheerfy
- You will be responsible for creating attractive online menus on Cheerfy
- Support Account Executives in working with new clients to get them set up on the Cheerfy platform based on the individual challenges and needs of our client brands
- Assist clients with installations to ensure the product is correctly provisioned
- Customise Cheerfy use cases (digital content) based on each client objectives and help analyse results. This requires matching the capabilities of Cheerfy personalised, real-time automatic email campaigns Create branded online ordering menu on Cheerfy platform to support multiple delivery, takeaway and order at table services
- Walk clients through the Cheerfy platform, demonstrating its capabilities through practical use cases
- Be a Cheerfy ambassador, making Cheerfy the CRM and customer engagement platform of choice in the hospitality sector
Desired skills and qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills
- Excellent written and story-telling skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Excel and ability to analyse data
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (ideally in Spanish too)
- Based in UK, ideally around London
- Home-based, with flexibility to travel locally
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.