AET Motorsports are the ultimate specialist in Ford, BMW, Volkswagen and Audi Performance Tuning. They are also the Turbosmart UK distributor and PERON tuning dealer. They are an online retailer for spare parts and car accessories including spoilers, brake discs, sports exhausts, pistons and body kits. This is an exciting time to join this close knit, hard working organisation as they look to grow their business over the coming months. They are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to join their team in a Digital Marketing apprentice position.
AET Motorsports are firm believers of work hard play hard and socialise together after work on Fridays by going out a celebrating their successes as a team. Although all areas of the business work extremely closely and share some responsibilities, the main purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Online and Digital function and assist the Digital Marketing team in day to day requirements.
AET are looking for a driven and confident individual who is able to use their own initiative and will be happy to get their hands dirty with the responsibilities above. Being a self-starter is extremely important however you will have a mentor who will give you the knowledge you need to be successful within this role. How you apply that knowledge will be fully down to you!
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Managing the photography of parts and products.
- Editing photos using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Uploading images on to the company website and social media pages.
- Producing product content to upload alongside images.
- Managing all social media pages and creating engaging content for prospective target audiences.
- Understanding SEO and applying it to all uploads.
- Creating web blogs to upload online around new products, trade events etc...
- Assisting in the build and design and general maintenance of the website.
- Managing email campaigns.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Other desired qualities include;
- Experience of using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Passion for Digital Marketing.
- Tech savvy around Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and other graphic design tools.
- Self starter - someone who is able to work independently and use their own initiative.
- Strong customer service skills and professional telephone manner.
- Able to hold a business conversation.
- Strong written skills and ability to create engaging content.
- Passion for motorsports and cars.
- Fully valid UK Driving licence.
Working week: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £8,775 Per Annum
3 GCSEs (or equivalent) in any subject at grade C or above and 2 GCSEs for English and Maths at grade D or above
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.