Whether you’re looking for a career change, or you’re just starting out – Careermap have something for you. You can find apprenticeships, graduate schemes and professional jobs that will give you the kick start you need to thrive in the industry of your choice. We’re experts within the career sector, which enables us to provide credible alternatives to full-time study.
We have a small close-knit team that work hard and play hard. We are a friendly bunch and really want our staff to thrive. We will work with you to achieve your apprenticeship goals.
- Update and amend company social media platforms and liaise with management to look at new ideas and ways to improve business and sales
- Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
- Upload content, pictures and articles to website
- Keep all online presence such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the website up to date
- Monitor Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Update and improve the company website
- Create flyers/ imagery and copy for e-marketing campaigns etc.
- Email marketing campaigns
- Client digital advertising campaign monitoring and reporting
- New client on-boarding
And any other duties as requested.
- Creative / Design skills
- Computer Literate
- Good communication and phone manner
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Enthusiasm for Social Media, IT and Design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- >Team player
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Hard working
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Once the apprenticeship is completed, you will be rewarded for your commitment and will gain further training and responsibilities. This could include being put forward to study a degree apprenticeship in digital marketing.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.