Digital Marketing Apprentice
Cotswold Online is a Digital Marketing Agency based in Cheltenham. We support a number of clients across a variety of industries by improving their online visibility and adding to content.
This includes SEO, Google Ads, copywriting, social media, management insights and reporting, Google Analytics, and more.
As an apprentice, you will complete a 15-month Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
The role will be home based and 30 hours a week.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Research and adding content to client websites
- Running social media accounts
- Creating collateral such as videos and artwork using canva
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Researching, Google Analytics analysis and reporting,
- SEO tool analysis (e.g. Moz)
- Optimising websites
- Running and optimising paid search accounts
- Supporting internal processes such as project management tools
- Excellent English and communication skills - as much of our work is published in the public domain and client emailing will be part of the role.
- Creative and keen to develop skillset across the items listed above.
- Experience of Google sheets, XLS, and other Office type tools.
- Must be comfortable working remotely and digitally - as the role will be home based.
5 GCSE’s total
- English and Maths GCSE grade D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
As well as A Levels/GNVQ.
Company perks / benefits:
- Caring friendly environment, where growth and personal development is encouraged and supported.
- We also get invited to lots of restaurant openings and other corporate events that you may wish to come along to.
The agency is growing and the hope is that there will be a permanent position available for the candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship, with a focus on the areas that most interest them.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.