We believe that real change isn’t brought about by those with the deepest pockets, but by those that care so deeply about their vision that they’ll do whatever it takes to make it a reality. That’s why we work with people who care. The same goes for our recruitment. We’re less interested in your CV and more interested in why you’re pursuing this path in life and how far you’re willing to push yourself to make it a success.
We are looking for a driven individual with a passion for marketing to join our team of professionals based in Burnham. The right candidate will be eager to learn, willing to introduce new ideas to the team and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. During your time with us, you will learn everything you need to know to create and implement a successful digital marketing strategy, from market research and content creation to analytics and reporting.
- Create and implement campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Graphic design
- Search engine optimisation, email marketing and pay-per-click campaigns
- Use of Google Analytics to monitor and evaluate the performance of different campaigns and websites
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for marketing
- Eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with introducing new ideas to the team
5 x GCSE's at grade A* - C, including Maths and English.
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working options
- Personal development - our internal training covers a range of topics from influencer marketing and SEO to market research and branding. We also encourage people to better themselves in areas outside of work and will support them where possible in doing so.
Progression to a permanent position following the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.