Andre Michael is a leading trade supplier- manufacturer of diamond jewellery, based in London’s Hatton Garden. Ranges are designed in the UK specifically made for the UK and Irish markets. Available in all metals and in a range of diamond qualities.
- Posting agreed content on social media channels
- Updating and posting new content on the website
- Assist in building and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Use measurement tools to review engagement with our marketing communications and suggest improvements as a result
- Ensuring database information for use in communications and events are kept updated
- Maintain a good stock level of marketing materials and re-order where necessary
- Logging invoices that are passed for payment and ensure good record keeping
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Liaising with relevant organisations/clients
General Office Duties Support:
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Use of Social Media
- Administrative support
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Worked within a team
- Takes ownership for problem solving and achieving deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Confident to challenge and share innovative ideas
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise
- Personal interest in fine jewellery
- Genuinely excellent people skills - exemplary professionalism, enthusiasm, positive energy, openness and integrity
- Self-managing - Ability to handle multiple tasks with limited direction
- Change orientated – Has a flexible and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Judgement - is trusted to make sound decisions
- Open – Is approachable and works collaboratively
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths
- IT related qualification but not essential
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. / 35hrs a week.
There is the opportunity to progress into a permanent position once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.