Digital Marketing Apprentice
Our client is the leading online store for football cards and sticker collectibles! Founded in August 2020, The company was originally started in a garage and has quickly built the business to be where it is today.
In this short period of time, our client has also grown their following on social media to a combined total of over 330,000 people.. and they want to continue to grow this!
As the company is expanding very fast our client has decided that this is the right time to look for a new addition to the team and guess what you might be that person they are looking for.
Their mission is to continue to expand until every football card, sticker, and merchandise collector knows their business to be the go-to place for football collectibles!
Our client is looking for someone to take on the main responsibility of a Digital Marketer /Content Creator.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Make videos for the YouTube channel
- Making content from the YouTube channel / Tik Tok comments
- Managing the social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Creating/ Editing Videos for their social media campaigns
- Researching/ Creating new topics in order to write Blogs and website content
- Writing copy for website content and Blogs
- Working with SEO
- Occasional help with Customer Service, Packaging orders
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe After Effects (not a must-have)
- Excellent organisation
- Effective time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Excited by new challenges and hungry for success
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Working week: Daily working hours: 9 – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £10,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Candidates will not be judged on the amount of experience that they have but instead on the quality of work that they are able to showcase.
Salary and Benefits
- Join a passionate team and work alongside some amazing people!
- £10,000 salary
- Option to own a share of the company
- Become a YouTube/TikTok sensation!
... and many more of course!