Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you ready to flourish?
We are looking for a driven individual with a passion for marketing to join our team of professionals based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The right candidate will be eager to learn, willing to introduce new ideas to the team and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
During your time with us, you will learn everything you need to know to create and implement a successful digital marketing strategy, from market research and content creation to analytics and reporting.
This is a brand-new position that will suit an ambitious and hard-working apprentice who has a creative mind-set, is tech-savvy and has a strong interest in digital marketing and technology. We are looking for someone who wants to grow and develop within a growing agency.
This is a varied role where you will gain experience in a wide selection of the marketing and PR mix, including:
- Implementing marketing strategy across a range of digital channels including content and social with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation
- Keeping social media accounts active and up to date, engaging and growing relevant audiences
- Creating and managing eye catching content on our website – copywriting and blogging
- Improving website rankings in Google searches (SEO)
- Writing and broadcasting of email campaigns and monthly newsletter
- Creating, monitoring and optimising Google Ads campaigns (PPC)
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and evaluate the performance of different campaigns and websites
- Analysing and reporting the performance of a variety of digital metrics (leads, sales, website traffic, ad cost and spend, ROI etc.
- Working closely with our agency partners
- Assisting customers through email and live chat support
- Research and build detailed and tailored media databases using in-house software
- Develop online digital PR capabilities within Flourish PR
Desired skills & qualities:
You will need to be:
- Social – creating strong teams that know how to work together
- Curious – curiosity leads to continuous questioning and learning
- Open – open minds lead to better ideas and relationships
- Responsible – aiming to be a force for good in the way we do business
- Entrepreneurial – everyone behaving as if it was their own business
We recognise that this is an entry level role. It would be great if the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Passion for marketing and technology, and want a career in this sector
- Interested in and familiar with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) management
- Good knowledge of digital trends and technologies
- Effective time management and communication skills both verbal and written
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and use of the English language
- Strong creative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Happy to take feedback well and act on guidance given
- Confidence with a wide range of IT skills, from Microsoft Office to social media
- Self-motivated with a high work ethic.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- 20 days annual leave.
- Personal development plan- our internal training covers a range of topics from media relations and sales to marketing strategy and brand. We also encourage people to better themselves in areas outside of work and will support them where possible in doing so.
- A close-knit team who will support you through your apprenticeship.
- A modern workplace with great transport links and free, freshly brewed coffee.
- Fast paced but friendly and relaxed working environment.
After the successful completion of your Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you may progress into a full-time permanent role as Digital Marketing Executive at Flourish PR.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years