Creativefive is a long established integrated marketing company that offers full service marketing solutions to all types of business.
Typical services we offer our clients are Marketing strategy/implementation: Branding: Design: Print: Exhibition: Large format print: Vehicle livery: Website design, build and management: Video & Photography: Social Media integration and management across multiple platforms.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Web & Social Media Technician to join our dedicated studio team based in Shirebrook, Derbyshire.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Organising and managing projects effectively and efficiently
- Working closely with our graphic designers to implement designs to web based platforms
- Building websites in platforms like WordPress
- Updating existing websites with both content and structural changes
- Assisting in creating, implementing and managing Social Media campaigns
- Communicating regularly with other team members
- Communicating via email and telephone with clients, when required
- Assisting with the management of projects from beginning to end
- Meeting agreed deadlines
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with operating an Apple Mac
- The ability to proofread documents and have accuracy and attention to detail with your work
- Good presentation skills with the ability to explain your design choices
- Typography skills
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of WordPress
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the major social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Personal traits the candidate should possess:
- Good IT skills
- Experienced in using websites
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a good knowledge of internet content and design trends
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Have good organisational and time management skills
- Be able to correctly prioritise task
- Take pride in work
- Be keen to progress, learn and adapt to new environments and challenging situations
- Confidence to get involved in projects outside of a traditional skill set
- A great sense of humour
Someone with excellent communication skills and the desire to work hard, be creative, learn new things and develop their skill sets.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Bonuses will be available upon performance.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.