Due to the continued growth of our business, a vacancy has arisen for an IT Support Apprentice to join our team as part of our outsourced IT service.
We are based in Huddersfield servicing businesses mainly in the M62 Corridor.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take their first steps into an IT career, whether this be your first role or whether you’re looking to change careers. It's an exciting time to be joining our team.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Implement digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Manage blogs, newsletters, and other
- Implement non-digital campaigns
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns
- Respond to inquiries
- Assist with the implementation of the organisation’s marketing objectives
- Assist with a range of tasks potentially including:
- Search marketing,
- Search engine optimisation,
- Email marketing,
- Web analytics and metrics,
- Mobile apps and pay-per-click
- Traditional market (mail campaigns, leaflets, or branding)
- Feedback analysis and information to the management team to inform short and long-term digital communications, strategies, and campaigns
- Measure and evaluate the success of marketing activities
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with Wordpress and MailChimp or similar
- Experience of pipedrive or similar would be useful
- Interested in and familiar with social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) management
- Problem solver and self-organised
- Be punctual and good at time management
- Work well as part of a team
- Additional language skills is highly advantageous
- Keen ability to learn
- Determined and enthusiastic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Working week: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £8,385 - £12,000 Per Annum
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A full driving license would be advantageous
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.