Duel AutoCare is a fast growing premium car care product company who provide the very best of detailing chemical products and accessories, with their focus being on customer appreciation and incredible service. Growing wide range of products to suit their customers’ needs, ranging from interior and exterior kits, detailing accessories and wheels and tyre cleaner. They take pride in being able to represent the brand on a personal level, this is done through being active and visible at a range of trade and car shows across the UK and Europe and speaking face-to- face to their audience.
Duel AutoCare is incredibly excited to announce that they have partnered with a leading provider in digital apprenticeships to offer a Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will work within the marketing team to support the overall marketing strategy. This role will be best suited to a person that is a creative thinker with the drive and determination to succeed.
This is a very dynamic company that is growing well with great opportunities for the future. Your line manager previously owned a large digital marketing company, so you are going to be in great place to build a strong foundation for the future.
Main responsibilities: [will include, but not be limited to:]
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Researching/developing and presenting new digital/offline strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to our website
- Developing engaging online content, including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights.
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Using own initiative
- Love a challenge
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.