Digital Marketing Apprentice
NSTR are specialists in Professional Services Recruitment across the Accounting Practice & Corporate Finance sectors. Established in 2017, NSTR is a market leading recruitment consultancy headquartered in Manchester.
We are looking for outgoing candidates with a keen interest in Recruitment to complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship in a very exciting and rapidly expanding company!
The apprentice will be working closely with candidate managers, Head of Research and the Head of Operations. You will be involved with candidates for consultants to fill live job roles.
Main responsibilities: [Your typical tasks will include:]
- Using LinkedIn and job boards to source relevant candidates
- Growing personal network on LinkedIn
- Creating and sending candidate e-mailers to generate new candidates for live vacancies
- Using the CRM system to create targeted marketing lists and saved searches
- Creating social media posts to improve candidate attraction
- Creating Boolean searches to use on job boards and LinkedIn
- Creating interactive market maps
- Uploading information to the CRM system and keeping the system up to date and accurate
- Assisting candidates with interview preparation
- Calling and interacting with candidates to build relationships
- Keeping in regular contact with candidate network
- Taking job specs from consultants to match relevant candidates to live roles
- Generating referrals from candidates
- Writing job adverts to attract candidates
- Attending networking events and client meetings where necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Analytical and numerical
- Excellent writing skills with an aptitude for punctuation and grammar
- Ability to communicate well - both written and verbally
- Good planning skills and able to meet targets and meet deadlines
- Quick learner
- Proven ability to work well within a team and independently
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Positive energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
- Energetic and willing to learn about recruitment
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
This position has the potential to grow into a permanent role after you have successfully completed your apprenticeship training.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.