Digital Marketing Apprentice - Birmingham (B18) - 8429
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
A leading online clothing supplier based in the heart of Birmingham
This Company is a rapidly growing company and is well established within the market. The company has been in existence for 32 years and is looking to take control in a digitally involved environment
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Creating new product listings with meaningful, SEO-rich informative content on all platforms
- Keeping website content up to date
- Managing and updating existing product listings
- Taking high quality product photos, editing them, uploading them online, photo-shop experience is advantageous
- Managing stock levels and prices across all platforms
- Customer interacting via Email &Phone
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent attention to detail
- Someone excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is honest, reliable and punctual
- Someone with competent Microsoft office skills
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply