Digital Marketing Apprentice- Birmingham (LE1) - 1587
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Leicester remove
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a Leicester Based Promotional Merchandise Company. The company brings with it opportunities to work with a wide range of products, and blue chip brands.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved with Creative &Digital Marketing including e-mail campaigns, website updates, and social media campaigns &creating presentations.
Are you a Digital Marketer looking to make your next move?A vacancy has come up for a forward thinking branding and merchandise company. Looking for someone with creative flair to assist with campaign building and behind the scenes marketing!If you're savvy with social media and have an eye for design then we need you!
This company are really looking for someone to grow with the business, there are excellent progression opportunities and you will eventually carve out your own role.
- E-mail Marketing:you will run campaigns targeting new and existing customers
- Social Media:you will gain training from our experts to learn how to effectively use Social Media Platforms for Advertising purposes
- Website updating:you will gain confidence in content writing to create new content for the company's websites and micro-sites as well as working on the SEO
- Use Photoshop &Illustrator to manipulate images &create campaigns to pitch to clients
- Passionate about Digital Marketing &creative thinking
- Motivated to succeed and progress in the business
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management &ability to work to time sensitive deadlines
- Confident when working independently and in a team
- Present back to the team and to clients
- Graphic Design &Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is desirable
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Other Important Information
Hours - 9: 30am - 4: 30pm - 30hrs per week
Salary - GBP 4.50 per hour
There will be a salary review after 6 months
You will be earning whilst you learn
Sign-up or log in to apply