Digital Marketing Apprentice - Derby (DE1) - 3494
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- Derby remove
A start-up Educational Technology Company seeks a highly motivated, committed and talented individual. Lumici is a new start-up company with its primary focus on transforming the way we learn;its vision is to be the leading Digital Agency Company for the Education Sector in the UK, Asia, Middle East and Africa. As the Software Architect/Engineer you will be a vital member of the team, a leader, a focal point for the team and liaising with third party supliers. You will work for a company that invests in your professional development, training and coaching. You will be supported in a fun and creative, innovative environment. An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
- Establish, grow and develop the digital marketing strategy to ultimately generate a revenue inline with the agreed balanced objectives.
- Use relative tools ( blog posts, social etc.)to maximise the online portfolio and communications of the company
- Explore and coordinate marketing activity including industry award entries
- Drafting news releases and statements, as required
- Disseminating and following up news releases, liaising with forward planners and journalists to maximise positive coverage, and proactively generating new approaches to communicating news about our organisation.
- Being port of call for all media and information queries and bids, and ensuring speedy accurate answers to all queries.
- Co-ordination of stakeholder communications including writing and editing copy for monthly online newsletter/blog posts.
- Working with the Website Administrator to ensure that media releases and other activities are properly highlighted on websites.
- Maintaining up-to-date mailing lists, and proactively improving them regularly.
- Drive and deliver a strong and successful campaign
- Coordinating social posts for campaigns
- Work with the team to develop a programme of events and other commercial opportunities, represent the company at events and support event logistsics within the team.
- Producing relevant content that has value to customers and is effectively communicated.
- Managing the amplification of campaigns and content marketing against budgets and timescales
- Support the Implementation and manage lead generation
- Utilise and optimise established outbound channels, including paid search marketing ( sem/ppc)and display retargeting, assisted by external agency
- Identify new campaign opportunities
- Able to conduct SEO reports on both the companies and clients websites including keyword research, content recommendations, copywriting, planning and implementation of link building campaigns and reporting on ranking
- Client Facing Role
- Working closely with the designer to come up with exciting concepts for social infographics, blog themes and slideshare presentations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication
- The ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Commitment to the aims of the company and their missions
- Personable, flexible;able to work as part of a small team
- Strong knowledge of and creative ability with all social media channels
- Ability to work in a commercially lead environment
- SEO best practices including link building, toxic link and site speed analysis and keyword research ( preferable)
- A persuasive communicator with diplomacy and the ability to build trust with a wide range of individuals in a short period of time
- Ability to maintain sound judgment when working work under pressure, as well as work flexibly and cope with change
- Good relationship management skills, with the ability to maintain links with key policy colleagues
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Training to be provided:
England - Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship - City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
37.5 hours ( Monday - Friday, 9 - 5: 30)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of IT apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 &2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply