This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
A Cloud &Virtualisation integrator, the company assess, design, deploy, support and refine IT Systems. The company is an award winning company that provides brilliant IT systems to support and invigorate efficient innovative organisations.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Assist the marketing team generate brilliant leads for the sales team
- Assist with Pay Per Click ( PPC)Advertising - Google Ad Words
- Be able to implement, design and measure advertising campaigns which are used to generate leads. These will then be measured and passed over to the sales team who will in turn, turn these leads in to a sales pipeline.
- Assist with Search Engine Optimisation ( SEO)
- Work to develop the organic search ranking of core pages and content, which can be tracked and measured.
- Web amends on Website
- Be able to add, amend, or delete pages from the website using `WordPress'
- Engage with visitors to the website and prompt questions which will generate leads, and analysing which pages provide the best lead conversion opportunities.
- Assist with Social Media
- Promote the company via Social Media mainly Twitter and LinkedIn
- Deal with all email Marketing Campaigns
- Be able to administer Email campaigns to both existing clients and prospective clients
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 30k in a Digital Marketing role.
- Have a passion to become a successful marketer who understands that hard work and self-study is the key to success
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great eye for detail
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
A full time position is available for the correct person following successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.