Clear Sky Logic bridges the gap between business and technology. This is a fast paced technology company which can deliver value quickly to our clients, at exceptional quality and ultimately transform organisations through innovation. They are experienced in architecting, designing, building and delivering the Systems that dynamic, growing organisations depend upon. We therefore seek to grow a team of ambitious, dedicated individuals to follow this lead. They’re working on some exciting cutting-edge projects in the Energy sector involving Electric Vehicles (EVs) which means creativity and originality is a must and the ability for a Developer to make a positive impact is big advantage for being part of our team.
- You’ll have a passion for digital marketing
- An eagerness to learn and become an outstanding marketing professional
- You’ll have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and you’ll have a methodical approach to solving problems and meeting deadlines
- We’ll give you the opportunity to get first-hand experience of generating and maintaining strategic marketing campaigns across all forms of digital media whilst making a potentially huge difference to our company
- You’ll have a knowledge of marketing strategies and you will have a clear idea of what you want to be doing over the next couple of years or so and will be keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from day one
- You’ll bring enthusiasm, honesty, professionalism and a strong desire to learn and adapt
- We’re ideally looking for someone who could progress beyond an intern role and become a fully-fledged Marketing Professional for our business.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- A Passion for Marketing
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage own workload, using initiative
- Motivated and confident
Monday - Friday 9.00am until 5.30pm
GBP 10,000 - GBP 12,000 per annum depending on experience
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.