This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A leading tech start-up who have a truly unique product and technologies with a global reach.
They are looking for an apprentice to join their small and very friendly team to run with all social media, marketing materials and to play a very important part within the ongoing success of the company.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Contributing to the design and creation of all marketing material
- Writing regular blog posts
- Running all social media channels
- Updating the website
- Monitoring all online stats ( google analytics)
- Emailing newsletters
- Identifying industry publications to submit articles to and assisting in the writing of articles
- Assisting in the preparations for trade shows and conferences
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Someone with a passion for marketing
- Someone with 5 ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
Monday-Friday, 9: 00am-5: 30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.