This client an independent digital performance agency based in Edinburgh. They specialise in helping clients realise maximum return from their investment by helping solve their most pressing digital marketing challenges.We're looking for an apprentice to join a busy digital marketing agency based in Edinburgh.The role will be broad-ranging, and the candidate will receive detailed training and mentoring from a team of experienced colleagues.We work across a range of sectors and platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and others.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Assist with office management
- Organising travel and diaries
- Meetings in addition to receiving training on digital marketing
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube)
- Creating content for successful campaigns and driving engagement
- Write content and articles for our website
- Manage the promotion of our projects across online communities
- Work with our Account Manager and liaise with clients to ensure projects are completed on time and to their satisfaction
- Act as our front of house
- Strong emphasis on superb written language skills and maths, so strong abilities on both are a must-have
- Up to 37 hours weekly
- 9am - 5:30pm - Monday - Thursday
- 9am - 5pm - Friday
- GBP 11,000- GBP 14,000 per annum
- Salary will increase after completion of your apprenticeship
Further Information:The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.