This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A world renowned start up, which delivers high quality fancy dress. Fantastic opportunity for development within an exciting and growing SME.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
- Support basic merchandising of the website - uploading products, adding pictures, fixing errors etc.
- Do social outreach for the business - i.e. researching interesting costume makers, prankers, make-up artists etc to partner with to create content for email and online adverts and communications;
- Upload content onto the social media channels
- Partake in Graphic Design for costumes, packaging, online advertising
- Someone who wants to learn new skills
- Someone has strong core skills, including communication and numeracy
- Someone who has strong attention to detail
- Someone who has a strong interest in digital skills and CAD coding ect
- Someone who has an attitude to drive them and motivate them to progress
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hours per week
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.