Digital Marketing Apprentice - Feering (CO5) - 4297
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
Premier Print and Promotions Ltd, founded in 1991 by Jamie Marshall is a UK-based company supplying high quality promotional gifts and print marketing materials!Our clients span a variety of sectors from charity organizations to universities and retail stores. Our customers are at the heart of what we do, with each and every team member taking pride in leading our customers through the process - from selecting the right product for their business needs right through to design and delivery.
- Creating and uploading content and images to thewebsite and social media
- Assisting with production of digital marketing and social media campaigns and writing key marketing content
- Drafting and preparing digital marketing communications eg e-shots/e-newsletters
- Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation
- Tracking and monitor campaign performance using web analytics software and producing reports
- Assisting with planning, promotion and delivery of onsite and offsite events
- Assisting with photographic and video shoots for use on social media/website/college displays
- Writing blogs for website and social media sites
- Competitor analysis and gathering market intelligence
- Great telephone manner and people skills
- An interest digital marketing/social media/website
- You must be able to demonstrate reading and writing skills &use of the computer.
- You must be a hardworking, team player who is ready to immerse themselves in the digital world.
- You will keep up with the latest trends and research and apply this to our company.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, quick learner, reliable person with a positive attitude who can use their initiative.
- Someone who wants to get on in life.
- Good inter personal skills
Benefits &Future Prospects:
- No weekend work, bank holiday or shift work
- Our offices are modern &bright with air conditioning.
- Up to date computers &equipment.
- Free parking
- Full induction &training plan
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Marketing team at Premier Print &Promotions. You will be key member of the marketing team, learning about the company' s marketing roles and how they help deliver the strategic vision.
- You' ll develop branded written and visual content for use across digital platforms including website and social media.
- You' ll assist with events and admin support.
- 4Pm finish on Friday
- Monday to Friday, 8.45 - 5.30 but we can be flexible
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply