We cater to creative individuals who can take our social media platforms and marketing campaigns to the next level. Think differently and harness your skills as we take pride in developing you as one of our top Digital Marketer.Apply now%21 The UK’s number one online travel agent.The company is very successful and is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to grow within their business.This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business.
This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.Would you love to work for a growing and well-established travel provider? Barrhead Travel will soon have over 70 branches across the UK. To support their growth, they are looking for a confident and creative individual to join their Marketing team supporting with social media, campaigns and initiatives. If you are looking to begin your career in Digital Marketing then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Providing support to the Marketing team on all things Digital and Social Developing skills in tracking, reporting and reviewing website analytics
- Reviewing partner initiatives and campaigns, helping set up campaigns
- Managing social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube
- Escalate complaints and sales requests to relevant teamGeneral administrative dutiesFull training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- A good team player
- A confident and ambitious individual with the desire to succeed
- Ability to problem solve
- A genuine interest in Marketing
National minimum wage 29 days holiday, after two years working with the company your holiday allowance will increase by a day each year (up to a total of 35 days)
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent employee with the business. You will also have the chance to move to other departments should a position arise. Your salary will be reviewed at the end of your apprenticeship and yearly thereafter.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.