You will be working with a very forward thinking and ambitious IT company based in Glasgow city center.
They are looking for someone who is creative and can use their own initiative whilst fitting in with the team and working towards company objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a growing company in a competitive industry. The organisation is perfect for someone who is hoping to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
- Planning projects with realistic targets
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy and create blog's to educate and inform our existing and potential clients.
- Managing current projects
- Handle dispatch of mailing campaigns
- Develop social media marketing plans including populating client channels with content ( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram) .
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Join in with team discussions
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- GBP 8833
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.