A non-profit making Government-owned organisation set up in 1989 to provide loans and grants to students in universities and colleges in the UK.
Our Customer Communications and Marketing team’s aim is to provide students and their parents with accurate and timely information and guidance to help them understand and navigate complex student finance products, policies and processes.To do this we undertake a wide range of activities, using a variety of tools and channels including social media and digital communications.
As a public sector organisation we work primarily on low and no cost channels to deliver our information services which relies heavily on our ability to design and deliver digital content that can be easily shared and syndicated.
The Marketing Assistant will be involved in working collaboratively with our Marketing, Design, Content, Film and Social Media teams and in supporting the work we do with our stakeholders- internal and external.The Marketing Assistant will also be responsible for supporting the Head of Customer Communications and Marketing, and the senior management team by assisting in specialised coordination, administrative and management activities. This is a critical and skilled support role to a diverse team, involving communications, coordination and prioritisation activities. This role would suit someone looking to gain experience in Digital Marketing and as well as administrative and management support experience.
- Supporting our Content and Channel, Creative Services and Social Media teams by helping coordinate our integrated campaigns. This includes content creation, planning and scheduling
- Creating content for our websites, films, social media channels, email and SMS campaigns
- Helping our film and design function create, coordinate and finalise internal and external materials for publication
- Helping to evaluate the effectiveness of all campaign activity through effective goal-setting and performance measurement
- Continually improve content, adapting the text where necessary to ensure it is appropriate for the target audience, ensuring consistency across all channels Coordinating our Facebook Live Q&A sessions with Operations and Marketing colleagues
Key administration responsibilities:
- Booking meeting rooms for internal and external meetings and any relevant equipment or catering - in line with procurement, finance and VFM rules and processes.
- Diary coordination - checking for availability, reviewing for diary clashes.
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation for managers and team ensuring efficient use of time, VFM etc.
- Full travel management support, including preparation of detailed itineraries, directions, etc.
- Maintenance of office supply inventory including software licenses, as well as coordination of new staff access and systems, seat moves, equipment, lockers etc., either on an individual basis or as part of a department-wide relocation.
- A passion for a career in Digital marketing
- Strong verbal & written communication skills Enthusiasm to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
- Brings new thinking and ideas to the teams Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- GBP 13,800 per annum
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave and 8 days public leave (pro rata)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Access to a wide range of specially negotiated high street discounts
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.