- Daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department' s activities. E.g. maintaining an up-to date spreadsheet of all projects and tasks.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Gather and post online content on the company' s website
- Help create engaging text, image and video content
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Help create and maintain a strong online presence for our company.
- Implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- Develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
- Ultimately to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design posts to sustain readers'curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Work across all sub companies
- 5 National 5's
- Interest in Marketing
- Comfortable with creative writing
- A keen eye for detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 35 hour week
- GBP 8775
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.