Norwood Textiles are a family business that has been running for over 25 years. They offer top quality products such as bedding, at affordable prices to customers across the globe.As a family business looking after people has always been a top priority. This means taking good care of both their customers and staff. They are looking to grow over the next couple of years and so are looking to take on a reliable member of staff.
- Manage all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Monitoring social media ensuring posts are reaching the correct customer base
- Managing content for Social Media and Website
- Responsibility of SEO (search engine optimisation) using Semrush software
- Track who has visited website using software called Hotjar
- Creating newsletters and sending out to customer base
- Creating graphics
- Good initiative
- Excellent user of Social Media
- Creative person
- Ability to work independently and happy to put forward new ideas
- Monday to Friday 8.30am until 4.00pm
- GBP 4.15 per hour
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity of permanent role at end of apprenticeship
- Ongoing training and support
- Fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in a fast paced marketing job
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.