Are you looking to develop your career in marketing? Do you have good attention to detail and a creative flair? T.I. Dynamic Facades is a small family owned and run company based on the outskirts of Glasgow. We have been supplying natural rain screen facades to the UK for over 30 years now. We have a need for a new dynamic, innovative & eager person in the marketing department that can assist in driving the department further digitally & with sales. We like to encourage or staff to go to new courses and expand their knowledge on areas within their department and fully encourage growth within the company. This role will be fully supported with an SQCF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Marketing delivered by our training partner QA and you will be required to attend blocks of marketing related classroom training in Glasgow.
- Social Media - plan out new innovative posts for each platform each day working a week in advance using our products, previous projects & upcoming projects. Brochures - Our design has been brought in house and we keep on top of design and updates for our product brochures
- Case studies for all-out projects and products
- Work with the Marketing director to ensure SEO & all analytic reports and compiled and filed away each week
- Website - working with our current marketing consultant to train up in the website and take over maintenance, updates & new ideas.
- To assist in the improvement of the current marketing strategy and help implement it
- To keep on top of paid landing such as google ad’s , RIBA , BIM etc , compiling reports to ensure we are getting full use and exposure
- Working with the Business Development Managers to ensure they have all that is required week to week for their appointments , up-to date presentations / handouts / business cards etc Administrative duties within the marketing department i.e. creating & printing of reports , filing / logging enquiries
- Databases on our CRM system - creating a workable database and keeping it up-to date with all contacts , current notes etc
- CRM maintenance - ensuring all current projects on CRM are being updated properly
- Have excellent communication skills
- Creative skills
- Have a proactive manner of working
- Good attention to detail
- Good basic understanding of social media platforms
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- GBP 10-12k
- Annual leave commencing on 28 days (inc 5 public holidays) rising to 32 days over length of service
- Future salary expectation, GBP 18k
Future Career Progression: Long term employment on offer for the right candidates in non-administrators role full support to. Career progression could eventually develop into permanent marketing assistant role.
Important InformationQA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.