Working in a small house office in Rutherglen, you will be helping Best HR to thrive online through the power of social media and all things Digital Marketing!
You will be increasing brand awareness and analyzing information to improve the way the company does things. You will help with content creation, coming up with new ideas and taking lead on campaigns. This role will be great for a creative person that isn't afraid to try new things. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new things and start a successful career in Digital Marketing.
- Managing all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Promoting and increasing brand awareness including creating visuals and text in the form of blogs, videos and adverts
- You will analyse data and write reports on findings that will play a huge apart in helping the business identify new areas of business and ensure they are working effectively
- Dealing with client communications via telephone, email and social messages
- Working in a small team, you will also help other functions such as helping to source candidates, admin for HR work etc.
- Looking for someone who is creative and can spot trends to get ahead of competition and be the Best!
- Someone who will be open to sharing new ideas
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm GBP
- 9,000 - 11,000GBP per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Free Coffee bar on site
- Mac laptop for work
- Fun social events throughout the year
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.