You will be joining the Marketing team and Alexander Dennis, working closely with the Group Marketing Director and Group Marketing Communications Manager. Based at the office in Larbert, you will support on a variety of projects ranging from managing social media platform through to creating digital brochures. This role will be suited to someone who has a keen interest in Graphic Design and is confident to share new ideas. You will work Monday - Friday and benefit from long term training and support.
- You will be using Adobe Indesign and Photoshop regularly
- Managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Responsible for email marketing (B2B)
- Some exposure to Google Analytics
- Creation of e-brochures and uploading them onto website
- Working to reduce paper usage within Alexander Dennis and become more sustainable
- Ad hoc duties including e-cards, calendars, organising events etc
- Opportunity to take on a print management project - this would involve managing the project from start to finish including responsibility of budget through to requesting quotes and the management of suppliers
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop
- A good problem solver and able to work independently
- Someone with a good sense of graphic style and creativity, ideally demonstrated with a portfolio of existing work
- Good communication skills
- Monday to Thursday 7:54am - 4:30pm and 12:30pm finish on Friday
- GBP 16,000 - GBP 19,000 per annum
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your Digital Marketing skills
- Good progression opportunity and ongoing development
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.