Digital Marketing Apprentice - London (EC4N) - 0472
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A business that was built on the foundation to provide its clients with a cost effective way of generating new business. Being at the forefront of performance based marketing, we are in the best position to understand this channel enabling us to optimise our client' s programmes, connecting clients to the right businesses at the right time. The team pride itself on the service levels we provide, coupled with unmatched knowledge and boundless zeal for marketing our clients programmes are in safe hands.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Assist in ensuring that all clients are launched across the network, assisting with the initial marketing to include social media
- Work alongside with New Business Team, Account Management Team, Technical Team and Client Development to deliver resolution and the best possible customer support to our clients
- Develop and grow to a point where you are able to manage a portfolio of accounts, with the view to grow the revenue and sales generated
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Verbal, confident and will have excellent communication skills written
- Able to multi task
- Able to work in a professional manner
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Working hours:Monday - Friday, 9: 00am-5: 30pm, 37.5hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have the opportunity to gain career progression and a salary increase.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply