Digital Marketing Apprentice - Manchester (M1 5) - 3618
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- Manchester remove
The employer provides cloud based 'business to business' management solutions that manage companies relationship with their customers. They provide secure customer information;enabling customers to search and order products;updating stock files, integrating with ERP Systems;and automatically sending product data to production systems.
They were formed in 2010 to take advantage of the latest technologies and delivery techniques to provide more flexible, faster, cloud based, enterprise applications for companies who require significant change in the way that they interact with their customers.
The Company uses the latest Digital Technologies and Techniques to enable clients to reduce their time to market and increase their Return on Investment.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to aide them in the companies future growth.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Apprenticeship job role:
- Managing the company' s Web Site and working with developers to enhance the site, managing enquiries, and creating on going content.
- Managing the company' s social media activities through Facebook, Twitter and Linked in, this will include writing and posting comments and blogs as required and answering enquiries.
- Managing the company' s PR activities mostly driven by online media. Contributing to and creating PR Releases, posting these Releases to appropriate media.
- Working with existing customers to create case studies of the company' s activities.
- Creating a speaking programme at relevant conferences and events.
- Creating a event attendance programme with appropriate marketing material presentation.
- Other duties as requested by the company' s Directors.
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- An interest in all elements of digital marketing
- Great communication skills
- Confidence, especially when emailing and using the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management - must be able to work under own initiative and prioritise to ensure external and internal deadlines are met
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Training to be provided:
England - Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship - City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
37.5 hours ( Monday - Friday, 9 - 5: 00)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 &2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for an apprenticeship with QA and begin your career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.