Digital Marketing Apprentice - ODIHAM (RG29) - 3137
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
Whether you are mad for marketing, serious about social or destined for digital, this apprenticeship caters to a motorcycle enthusiast who has a passion for the mechanical industry.
The business is one of the UK' s leading suppliers of high profile Motorcycle Accessory brands.
We aim to provide outstanding marketing and customer support to ensure success for every brand in our portfolio. Currently seeking an ambitious and confident individual within the Hampshire area.
- Monitor our websites to ensure our organic search results and pricing deliver the most cost effective returns on our investment
- Create and monitor cost effective PPC advertising campaigns
- Populate and review website content to maximize sales.
- Building social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
Qualities / essential requirements
- Excellent telephone and written skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to learn
- 3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Benefits &Future Prospects ( Additional Information) :
- Career progression
- Salary increase subject to bi-monthly review
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply