Digital Marketing Apprentice - Wolverhampton (WV9) - 8446
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Wolverhampton remove
If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualifications, then this entry-point Apprenticeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for?
An award-winning team who got where we are today thanks to deep knowledge of the recruitment industry, a love for the latest technology, and a genuine desire to boost the performance of our clients'companies - which range from SMEs to local authorities and globally recognised names. Join us and exceed at internal Marketing and Social Media. Be involved with Design of adverts, e-shots and e-mailers for the HR, Recruitment Industry &our own internal requirements.Support PR campaigns, attend &help with exhibitions and provide Admin Support for our Marketing Manager.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Scheduling and monitoring social media posts and platforms for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Producing social media monthly reports/ analysis
- Designing adverts for Industry magazines and other marketing campaigns
- Monitoring, enhancing and support website visits and updating marketing key stats
- Supporting on projects i.e. sponsorships of events, new website, new campaigns thsi will include branding of marketing material/ sponsorship if needed;prepping equipment for exhibitions and creating check lists;prepping equipment for sponsorship opportunities i.e. golf days, forums, university events and research
- Supporting in PR campaigns, research and purchasing of materials
- Attending and helping with exhibitions, local and national
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14-month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
Our client is looking for a confident, friendly, sociable and creative individual to join their team. The candidate should ideally have 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After successfully completing your apprenticeship you can progress into the Marketing Executive role within a globally focused organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply