Optionbox are a growing organisation that provide businesses efficient and affordable options for all IT and Telecoms requirements.
You will be working within a friendly yet hardworking team who place a great emphasis on career progression.
This is a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship based within an ICT company.
Throughout the Apprenticeship, you will gain on and off the job training to support you within your role, and to also guide you towards the Digital Marketer Qualification.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Managing and creating content for the company’s website and social media platforms, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Use of SEO to promote the business
- Creation of regular blog posts and articles for website and offline channels
- Using Photoshop to edit pictures and videos
- Taking pictures of products and putting them up on the company website
- Any other duties required by the Director
- General IT knowledge
- Have advanced knowledge of social media and an avid interest in learning the sector
- Excellent writing skills
- Caring in nature
- Willingness to learn
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Permanent opportunity for the right candidate/progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.