We are a leading London SEO agency, specialising in organic search. Clients include Plc’s and SME’s.
Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start teaching you skills that are far above the average SEO agency. Our apprentice will have the chance to work across all disciplines, to learn about all areas of the marketing mix and become a true digital marketing professional.
We are currently looking for a bright, ambitious apprentice to learn how content, code and web design combine together into effective digital marketing.
We have had apprentices before and most apprentices are offered a higher paid position at the end of the first year.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Designing new websites from templates using WordPress
- Learning how to design, change and improve templates using HTML and content
- Learn how to use images and video effectively
- Learn how to engage with relevant social media content and share it on our social media platforms
- Create engaging and on brand social media content and publish it
The key skills the candidate will be able to develop as part of our team are:
- Manage a WordPress blog
- HTML and code
- Importing and exporting data within WordPress
- Backlink analysis
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Basic Excel knowledge
- How to work and apply yourself in a professional environment, on the phone, face to face and in agency and client meetings
- CMS systems and designing web pages
- Imagery and video in marketing
- Channel use and planning
- The importance of content and content marketing in digital
- How to write effective content that sells
- How to plan, manage, implement, analyse results and report on a digital marketing project
- HTML and code
- Advanced SEO knowledge
- All about organic website visibility and digital marketing
- Social media
- How to engage an audience using email and social media
Must have a keen interest in Digital Marketing (SEO, Production, Copywriting)
Ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Gain a full time position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.