NIC is one of the largest privately owned multi service providers in the country, employing thousands of people throughout the UK & Ireland. A family owned business that has extensive experience of the cleaning and facilities management industry, they have over 40 operational centres across the UK & Ireland. This ensures that, as a company, they are able to offer accessible local management, backed by the resources of a national organisation. The Senior Management Team has over 150 years of combined experience in the industry.
They pride themselves on excellence, quality, product innovation, and value-added service. These are the cornerstones of their outstanding reputation, and the reason they have one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry. They provide our solutions across the UK & Ireland in both the public and private sector.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- The Digital Marketing Apprentice will assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to promote the brand and drive revenues.
- The Digital Marketing Apprentice will work to drive key channels including PPC, Paid-Social and SEO campaigns. The successful candidate will also assist in analysing the results in order to drive continuous improvement.
- The successful candidate will continually explore opportunities to drive traffic to the website by creating engaging social media content as well as demonstrating a strong combination of technical capability and creativity, optimising new content and confidently using the tools to create, measure, and monitor results.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- A passion to learn about all things Digital Marketing
- A commitment to build knowledge in SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Be able to work strongly within a team
- Be a hard working individual, keen to develop their Digital Marketing skills.
- Have strong communication skills
- Be confident to seek guidance in tasks they undertake
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Salary: £12,000 per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.