Predatornutrition.com is a leading sports nutrition company formed in 2009 with its online presence and 2 retail stores (in ‘The light shopping centre’ Leeds and ‘The Arndale centre’ Manchester).
We are a results driven team that strives to provide outstanding customer service, excellent product knowledge and advice and an unrivalled range of innovative sports nutrition supplements and health foods, many of which we hold exclusive distribution rights to.
It is the pursuit to be the best at what we do that gives Predator Nutrition a competitive edge and the reasoning behind why we are a leading sports nutrition business in the UK - be that through supplying you with high-quality supplements and functional foods to expert product and nutritional knowledge that will aid you in making the best decision for you and the goals you want to achieve.
General duties to support the marketing function of Predator Nutrition and give you exposure to a wide mix of marketing channels, platforms and tasks.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Manage marketing inbox, completing any tasks required
- Support with the set-up and testing of promotions
- Present general ideas to improve performance for feedback/approval
- Working in the content management system (CMS) – products, pricing, landing pages etc
- Preparing reports for management via Google Analytics
- Deep diving reports to suggest areas ripe for improvement
- Various SEO tasks such as on-site, identifying keywords, link building outreach etc
- Support team with the day-to-day management of affiliate programme
- Support with set-up and execution of marketing partnerships
- Support management of the loyalty programme
- Research and contact new partners and competitor offerings
- Research and contact affinity brands for reciprocal marketing opportunities
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support PPC activity
- Social media support – posting, messaging etc
- An ability to work to deadlines under pressure – prioritising in response to business needs
- Self-motivation and a willingness to take the initiative and work in a proactive manner
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Genuinely want to get into digital marketing
- Relevant industry interest would be beneficial (sports, fitness, health, e-comm)
- Live in or near Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Be able to travel by car
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: £12,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.